domingo, 25 de noviembre de 2007

return to greatness

i've been back in boston since friday night (late, of course -- my flight got delayed and then i was a witness to some doings on the T so i ended up talking to the cops...). i'm excited because i am ready for tomorrow. i made arroz con leche for my kids because i promised them that i would bring them something delicious and that's pretty much my go-to dessert that always tastes good. and its pretty delicious this time if i do say so myself.

i've packed up my backpack, my uniform is pressed. and i am about to get a few hours of sleep to get ready to be at school for a few hours and then team meeting. and then i have a mtg about the DB (daily briefing) and another team event. dinner at chili's. but by the time i get there i'll already have eaten dinner since i can't really hold out that long. i'll probably just have a snack there. maybe not even.

No hay comentarios.: