miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2007

a couple of joys

at shaw's (the grocery store near back bay station/the prudential center) -- a random young guy came up to me in the bread section while i was decked out from head to toe in city year gear since i was coming from the office to the grocery store and the following occurred...

ryg: hey, hey city year girl!
me: hi...
ryg: don't give up.
me: ok?
ryg: i really want to thank you for what you're doing.
me: (big smile) ok thanks :)
ryg: (walks away)

at after school andre says to me, hey dawg, give me some daps aka hey, do a the finger snap handshake with me. andre, the kid who spit on me. yeah he peed on the floor today in the hallway... but i mean, a joy is a joy.

1 comentario:

Helen dijo...

You're so right. A joy is a joy. Do you think that random guy was an angel?