domingo, 2 de diciembre de 2007

snow!

first super snow. well not super, but it stuck to the ground and that is all that matters. we have a stray cat living in our house, our living room is clean, we burnt something in the oven, i hung out with non-cy people and cy people this weekend and i went to capoeira twice this weekend. my back and my ridiculous blisters are killing me, but i want to go to bed within the next 20 minutes. yeah. i know, i am getting old.

life in boston is evening itself out. and it feels nice. i also got a rotary scholarship!!!

4 comentarios:

Helen dijo...

Congrats again on Rotary! Ugh, I can't imagine snow. 68 degrees in Hong Kong...

M dijo...

Congrats! I am sooo excited for you :)

LG dijo...

That's great news about Rotary! Where are you going? The snow news is pretty awesome, too.

Sarah Ruth dijo...

i am so jealous of your snow!! it is too warm here in Roma. congrats on the rotary, you are wonderful :)